skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CV POWER
The women of Campo Verde are training for Tri for the Cure.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Cute t-shirt idea
She swims
She bikes
She runs
She rocks!!!
Saw something similar to this and thought it was cute!
Jeni
1 comment:
Mari
February 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Very cool idea Jeni. I like it. :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Next "rah-rah" meeting
Monday, April 6, 8pm, Kec house
Websites to check out
Skirt Sports
Tri for the Cure
Beginner Triathlete Training Schedule
8 week training program
Trisports clothing
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(15)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(7)
Matching t-shirts
Cute t-shirt idea
I know we all already have a lot on our plates, bu...
FREE TRI FOR THE CURE SWIM WORKSHOPS
Another clothing link
Beginner training schedule
Triatholon clothing
►
January
(1)
Very cool idea Jeni. I like it. :)
ReplyDelete