Hi all, if anyone is a beginner like me, please let me know if you have any interest in seeing the training schedule that my friend (the triathelete) sends to me. See example below -- which is very do-able, I think. Anyway, if you're interested, I can keep you updated by email. Peace out, Mari :)
WEEK 1 (yes, I just got started!):
Day 1 (Tues)
Warm-up: start out with a 10 minute brisk walk
Main portion: alternating run/walk for 15 minutes (i.e., run 1 minute, walk 1 minute, until time is up)
Cool down: 5 minute walk
Day 2 (Thurs)
Warm-up: start out with a 10 minute spin.
Main portion: Cycle in your aerobic zone for 15 to 20 mins.
Cool-down: Spin easy, bring your HR down for last 5 minutes.
Day 3 (Sat)
20-30 minute swim
Day 4 (Sun)
Bike (outside preferably) / run
The plan is to build up intensity and duration by Week 3. Then Week 4 do a fitness test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment