Thursday, April 2, 2009

Countdown

Hey Ladies!!!!!

The countdown has begun....16 days until race day!!!!!

Anyway, can we meet on MONDAY night at 8pm instead of Tuesday???? I have a conflict - if not would someone else offer Tuesday at their house?

Also, we need shirt sizes and $$$$ I think the total will be $12 including tax. I spoke with the woman today and need to get our order in ASAP. Please email me your size!

REMINDER:

We are planning the race party from 3-6 and on and on p.m. on Sunday. Family Friendly (we are getting our pool net) or hire a sitter -up to you!!!

$10 per family (pay to Kelly McGuirk)

BYOB & something to share...
Folley Town & Pleasant...dessert
Camellia, Elgin, Whitten & Glenemere - appetizer

Anything else??????????

I am also going to invite some other neighbors that couldn't participate but want to congratulate us!!! Also, your friends and family are more then welcome as well. Just plan accordingly for additional guests.

Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment