I have a plan! Let's all band together and train/participate in the TRI Race for the Cure on April 19th (for Chase's Birthday:))
I'm sure we have all been affected by Breast Cancer in some way - so together let's race to find a cure!!!!
I thought it would be fun to do it together - who cares if you are fast or slow. We all know I HATE to run, but I am willing to do it with all your support.
Some ideas I had:
We can have a shirt making party (Cie Vie or whatever it is...McGuirk, Severa and Acosta are very creative)
Support each other in our efforts to lose weight, stay healthy and have fun via email/web (Leah is a computer genius so I am hoping she will get creative on this).
Have all the families, husbands, kids and friends come and cheer us on!
Share healthy recipes while training...Maki & Nicole are my food experts...
Maybe have some "captains" to lead some runs or strength sessions (Maia?Hallie?)
Post party "catered" - I am willing to offer our house and Jacuzzi since we will all be smokin' hot!
Check out the website: It also has a run/bike/run if you aren't interested in swimming
http://www.triforthecureaz.com/
Below are two training schedules that I found for beginners. Before you say NO - check them out - it will be easier than you think and you will be very proud of yourself!!!!
http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/sprint%20programs.htm
http://www.halhigdon.com/trifit/trifast.htm
So - I want to hear responses from ALL OF YOU!!!!!! It will be so much fun - we can even ask friends to join our "CV TEAM"
Come on girls - who is on board???????
xoxo
Cristy
P.S. Also, if we pay and commit we will be held more accountable to ourselves and each other!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment